[SAFEWAY] Opportunity – Senior Information Security Consultant (GRC)
As a consulting service provider to companies in all segments worldwide, SAFEWAY works to find smart, creative and revolutionary strategies to simplify complexity and address cybersecurity challenges.
If you believe that through your work you can empower big changes in organizations and society, at SAFEWAY you will find room to develop a transformative career!
Active participation in the execution of GRC and Privacy projects.
Perform operational activities within the time and effort made available:
- Develop Work Plan, Schedule, Status Report and document templates to be used in projects,
- Prepare and/or review reports and documentation relevant to projects,
- Review the documentation prepared by the project team,
- Hold meetings with the client and the team (kick-off, Status Report, process survey, etc.),
- Direct the efforts of the project team and support in the execution of its activities,
- Delegate and monitor the activities of other consultants,
- Support the sales team in the preparation of technical proposals,
- Acting and executing more than one project at the same time,
- Report deadlines and risks in advance to managers,
- Have organization to work on more than one project at the same time,
- Autonomy to conduct meetings directly with the client,
- Develop better communication with the team and managers,
- Provide feedback and participate in the training processes of consultants,
- Study and obtain certifications from business partners.
- Graduated in IS and IT,
- Have certifications: ITIL or COBIT or ISO27001 or ISO27002 or EXIN PRIVACY (PDPE or PDPF), DPO.
- Be flexible with respect to changes that may occur in projects,
- Organization to perform activities according to time, effort and quality,
- Autonomy in making decisions and conducting activities,
- Project and team leadership
- Adopt a proactive culture and share knowledge,
- Support the development of successors,
- Carry out the validation of deliveries.
- Having worked in IT/IS companies, preferably consulting or service providers,
- To be studying a postgraduate degree in IS,
- Advanced English for reading, writing and speaking.
- Life insurance;
- Medical Assistance (Porto Seguro);
- Meal vouchers (Flexible benefits package: allows the transfer of balances between types of benefits in a practical and agile way via mobile app);
- Transportation vouchers;
- Childcare assistance;
- PLR (Profit Sharing);
- Semester Bonus (Linked to individual performance - BSC)
- Day off in the month of your birthday and Gift Card for birthday person of the month
- Academic Assistance
- Reimbursement of Certifications according to the defined plan;
Are you, or do you know, the ideal person for this position? Apply via email and join our team:
E-mail to : [email protected]
Visit our Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/safeway-consultoria
SAFEWAY is an Information Security consulting company recognized by its clients for offering high added value solutions through projects that fully meet the needs of the business. In 15 years of experience, we have accumulated several successful projects that have earned us credibility and prominence among our clients, which largely constitute the 100 largest companies in Brazil.
Today through 25 strategic partnerships with global manufacturers and our SOC, SAFEWAY is considered one one stop shopping with the best technology, process and people solutions. SAFEWAY can help your organization with the implementation of an AI solution in a secure way. If you want more information, contact our experts!