O NIST put a free tool called & #8220; Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence & #8221; which allows for a simple and pragmatic self-assessment of cybersecurity excellence in organizations. Even though it is still being drafted, we internally evaluate that the tool already has mature and effective content.
The basic idea of self-assessment is to provide organizations with a practical means to better understand the effectiveness of cybersecurity risk management efforts by helping organizations leaders identify opportunities for improvement based on their cybersecurity needs and objectives, as well as their needs. greater organizational needs, objectives and results.
With Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence Builder self-assessment you can:
- Determine cybersecurity-related activities that are essential to business strategy and critical service delivery;
- Prioritize investments in cybersecurity risk management;
- Determine how best to ensure that employees, customers, suppliers, and other partners are risk and security aware and fulfill their roles and responsibilities in cybersecurity;
- Evaluate effectiveness in the use of cybersecurity standards, guidelines and good practices;
- Evaluate the results of cybersecurity efforts; and
- Identify improvement priorities.
Download the tool free from NIST by ON HERE
The original source is at this link: https://www.nist.gov/news-events/news/2016/09/nist-releases-baldrige-based-tool-cybersecurity-excellence