At health organizations they are also the target of cyber security breaches. The Ponemon Institute estimates that healthcare organizations average $ $ 3.7 million in lost revenue from data breaches.
The impact on the patient is also substantial, such as breach of health record information that contains private and confidential patient information, including document numbers and credit card numbers.
- Should healthcare organizations be required to have more sophisticated safety programs than other industries?
- What security structure best serves health organizations?
- What unique challenges do health organizations face when it comes to cyber security?
- Should healthcare organizations include threat hunting in their cyber strategy?
- What should healthcare organizations do to ensure patient data is secure?
In an exclusive podcast, Shahid Shah, CEO of Netspective, discusses these and other provocative questions on this subject with David Chou, Director of Information and Digital at Children & #8217; Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri.
THE SAFEWAY can help you find out more about your threats effectively and efficiently through solution IBM i2 Cyber Threat Analyzes. IBM i2 is a solution where you can access and analyze different data, such as open source data, HR data, social media, and even obscure web data, enhancing your security intelligence.
Interactive Demo: IBM i2 Cyber Threat Analysis
Make here a demo tour and learn more about who might be spying on your systems.
** To learn more speak to a consultant or our managers at (11) 4063-3221 or contact us by email [email protected]**