Have the potential of security at your fingertips.
Get a broader view of the possibilities of Security, Cybersecurity and Privacy.
With Safeway, our customers better understand their security needs. Information securityas well as have the tools needed to detect, respond and mitigate threats. We will help you protect your critical assets, your brand and your business.
Our team will understand your business, your needs and your challenges, using our local and global knowledge base, presenting customized solutions and strategies for you.
Don't let the shortage of qualified professionals disrupt your security program. With Safeway, our professionals and expert advisors have helped your organization understand and mitigate your risks involving threats and regulatory issues.
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- IDENTITY AND ACCESS
- SECURITY, VULNERABILITY
AND FRAUD MANAGEMENT
Information Security Governance is key to enabling objectives to be achieved. Consisting of various relationship and process structures, it is part of corporate governance. Safeway Information Security Governance brings together the tools you need to ensure the security of your business through the adoption of policies, controls, and best practices, such as ISO / IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL, and ISO / IEC 20000.
- Logical and Functional Structure
- Master plan
- Metrics and KPIs
Establishing and Maintaining Security Architecture is Critical to Information Security Management. Policies, standards and procedures should be reviewed, updated and disseminated. Compliance with guidelines must be ensured through processes aligned with the infrastructure and business model.
- Awareness Campaigns and Training
- Security Parameterization (Baseline / Hardening)
- Technological Parameterization
- Safe Perimeters
- Intrusion Detection System & #8211; IDS
- Data Loss Prevention & #8211; DLP
- GDPR and LGPD
- Compliance such as SoX, BC 4,658, among others
With a cyclical and ongoing process of managing the creation, execution and maintenance of the business continuity plan, you protect all operations and information of your business. Mitigate risks that may impact your business by defining and implementing effective strategies.
- Unavailability Risk Analysis (ARI)
- Business Impact Analysis (AIN / BIA)
- Contingency Office BCM Process
- Recovery Strategies
- Business Continuity Plan (PCN)
- Operational Continuity Plans (PCOs)
- Disaster Recovery Plan (PRD)
- Crisis Management Plan (PGC)
- Emergency Response Plan (PRE)
- Crisis Communication Plan (PCom)
- Return Plans
Control system access efficiently with Identity and Access Management. Essential to your business, the solution manages the entire digital identity lifecycle of users.
- Logical Access Processes (granting, revoking, changing, suspending, restoring, reviewing, and recovering passwords)
- Bottom-Up Analysis
- Top Down Analysis
- Function Segregation Analysis
- Definition of Roles and Functions
- Access Profile Design
- Access and Identity Management Tools
Eliminate small problems before they become big. Security, Vulnerability, and Fraud Management actively analyzes the security of your business through monitoring, risk mitigation, and attacks on the IT environment. With reporting for auditing and compliance, it facilitates decision-making to protect the company from fraud and threats.
- Forensic Analysis
- Data analysis
- Anti fraud
- Journal Entries
- Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques (CAAT)
- Event Correlation
- Vulnerability Management
- Information Security Diagnostics
- Social engineering, desk and clean screen, knowledge assessment
- Gap Analysis / Walkthroughs à SI Architecture X Real Processes X Frameworks / Standards / Standards
- Vulnerability Analysis and Intrusion Testing for Infrastructure and Applications
- QSA Evaluation / Remediation
- ASV Evaluation / Remediation
- SAP Security Check
- Red Team Testing
- Application Security Testing
- Penetration Testing
- Social engineering
- Ethical Hacker
- Brand Monitoring
- Threat Intelligence
- Internet of Things Security Testing
- SCADA Security Testing
Rio de Janeiro
Telephone: +55 (21) 4063.7233
Luiz Carlos Prestes Avenue, 180
3rd floor, ZIP Code: 22775-055
Telephone: +55 (11) 4063.3221
Av. Dr. Chucri Zaidan, 1550 cj 1916/1917
19th floor, Postal Code: 04583-110
Telephone: +55 (31) 4063.9511
Av. Do Contorno, 6594
17th floor, ZIP Code: 30110-044