At [SAFEWAY], we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with data protection laws applicable here or in all countries in which [SAFEWAY] can provide security services. consulting.
In general, [SAFEWAY] only obtains identifying information, provided specifically and voluntarily by the visitor on our website. The visitor can provide this information for registration (opt-in) in certain areas of the site, to apply for a job vacancy or to request a blog post / comment. We use this type of personally identifiable information provided by the visitor only for the purposes for which it was provided and detailed in the item below. Under our policy, we do not share personally identifiable information with third parties, unless required by law, or unless expressly requested by the visitor.
We recognize the value of your information and take all reasonable steps to protect it while under our responsibility. The policy clearly states our commitment to creating a safe and enjoyable online experience for our website visitors.
The information collected through this website will be used by [SAFEWAY] corporate Marketing to:
- Provision of requested products or services;
- Facilitate the identification of customer profile and needs, in order to improve the offer of products and / or services;
- Send information about products and / or services of interest to customers;
- Disclose changes, innovations or promotions about [SAFEWAY] products and services;
- Offer [SAFEWAY] products and services;
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing. You can access the unsubscribe request functionality (opt out) at the bottom of each communication or material sent by [SAFEWAY].
Use of collected data
Unless otherwise indicated in this document, [SAFEWAY] does not share information collected on our website and services, except:
- If necessary to perform the services;
- In general information that aggregates for corporate marketing and industry benchmarking;
- As required by law or to comply with legal process; or
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of any or all of our business, assets or shares (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
General Law on Protection of Personal Data (LGPD)
According to the LGPD, you have the right to access, correct, port and delete your data, in addition to confirming that we have treated your data.
To request more information about our data practices or to contact the [SAFEWAY] Data Protection Officer, please follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your full name
- your e-mail address
- Your contact phone
- Detailed explanation of the matter you wish to report to the Data Protection Officer
Changes to our Privacy Statements