At Safeway, we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in accordance with applicable data protection laws here or in all countries in which Safeway may provide advisory services.
In general, Safeway only collects personally identifiable information, which is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to our site. Visitor may provide this information for registration (opt-in) in certain areas of the site, to apply for a job vacancy or to request a blog post / comment. We use this type of identifying information provided by the visitor only for the purposes for which it was provided detailed in the item below. Under our policy, we do not share personally identifiable information with third parties unless required by law, or unless expressly requested by the visitor.
We recognize the value of your information and take all reasonable steps to protect it while under our responsibility. The policy clearly states our commitment to creating a safe and enjoyable online experience for our website visitors.
Information collected through this site will be used by Safeway Corporate Marketing to:
- Provision of requested products or services;
- Facilitate the identification of customer profile and needs, in order to improve the offer of products and / or services;
- Send information about products and / or services of interest to customers;
- Disseminate changes, innovations or promotions about Safeway products and services;
- Offer Safeway products and services;
You may request access, update or correction of your personal information. You also have the right to oppose direct marketing. You can access the unsubscribe request process (opt out) at the bottom of each communication or material sent by Safeway.
Use of collected data
Unless otherwise stated herein, Safeway does not share information collected on our website and services except:
- As required to perform the services;
- In general information that aggregates for corporate marketing and industry benchmarking;
- As required by law or to comply with legal process; or
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of any or all of our business, assets or shares (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Changes to our Privacy Statements