Leaders of the Fourth Annual List
MSSP, MDR and SOCaaS Cybersecurity Companies Worldwide
[SAFEWAY, São Paulo]: MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., included [SAFEWAY] in the list of the 250 best MSSPs for 2020 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and survey identify and honor the leading providers of MSSPs, detection and managed response (MDR) and the Security Operations as a Service (SOCaaS) Center worldwide.
The ratings are based on the MSSP Alert 2020 reader survey combined with global editorial coverage from the digital media site of managed security service providers. The fourth annual list was expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018-2017 (100 honorees) amid the continuous and organic growth in the number of readers of the MSSP Alert.
“We invest in the solutions of the best suppliers and specialization as a service to the market, always with a consultative approach based on risks. It is the great differential of our SOC ”, guarantees Umberto Rosti - Charmain of Safeway
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate [SAFEWAY] on this year's honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Despite the coronavirus pandemic, this year's honorees continue to accelerate their business, mitigate the risk of customer and protect digital assets worldwide. ”
Highlights of the associated MSSP Alert survey include:
• MSSP revenue growth: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate US $ 19.15 million in revenue for 2020, an increase of 16% over US $ 16.47 million in 2019.
• Geography: the honorees are based in 25 different countries - more than 19 countries in the 2019 report.
• Profits: 84% of surveyed MSSPs are expected to be profitable for fiscal year 2020.
• Security operations centers: 67% have internal SOCs, 24% are hybrid, 6% are fully outsourcing their SOCs and 3% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
• Cyber attack trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2020 include phishing (95%), vulnerability (76%) and ransomware (69%) attacks.
• Cybersecurity solutions: In a continuous sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 129 different vendors of hardware, software, cloud and services that aid their cybersecurity efforts - there were 95 in 2019.
• Mergers and Acquisitions: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the MSSP landscape. Twenty major businesses involving MSSP 250 honorees have emerged since last year's report.
The list and survey of the top 250 MSSPs was overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and the associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
Safeway is an Information Security company recognized by its customers for offering high value-added solutions through Information Security projects that fully meet business needs. In these years of experience, the company has accumulated several projects that have earned credibility and prominence among its customers, most of them among the 100 largest companies in Brazil. Today, thanks to more than 22 strategic partnerships with global manufacturers and their SOC, Safeway is considered a shopping stop with the best technology, process and people solutions.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey - from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
• For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, [email protected]
• For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, [email protected]