How to comply with LGPD requirements decreasing future risks
This Webinar will raise the following questions:
• Why we need LGPD;
• What it is, who is affected and legal details about the Data Protection Act;
• Change in corporate culture in relation to data processing;
• How to meet LGPD requirements.
Dr. Rubia Ferrão Lawyer and Professor in Digital Law and Data Protection. Founding partner of Pigão, Ferrão and Fioravante Law Firm. Master student in Civil Law at USP. Specialist in Constitutional Law at PUC / SP. Professor of the Specialization Course in Forensic Computing and Security and Cyber Intelligence, both from Mackenzie, CERS Digital Law Course and FMU Digital Law and Cybercrime Course).
Ramon Ito Senior Manager of GRC & Privacy at Safeway
Learn more about the LGPD:
- What changes with the sanction of Law 13,853 / 19
- The categorization of “Personal Data”
- Acceleration of Privacy Regulations
- LGPD impacts on Cyber Security
- Points of attention in companies with LGPD
Regarding the [SAFEWAY]
SAFEWAY is an Information Security company, recognized by its customers for offering high value added solutions through Information Security projects that fully meet business needs. During these years of experience, we have proudly accumulated several successful projects that have earned us credibility and prominence in our clients, which constitute in large part the 100 largest companies in Brazil.
Today through more than 17 strategic partnerships with global manufacturers and our SOC, SAFEWAY is considered a one stop shopping with the best technology solutions, processes and people.
Let's make the world a safer place to live and do business!